WPICODE (“We”, “our” or “us”) are committed to protecting your (“you” or “your”) personal data, handling it responsibly and respecting your privacy.
This policy covers the personal data that we collect whenever you interact with us, including when you use our websites and apps, and when you correspond with us (such as by email or over the phone). It also covers personal data that we may receive from third parties.
We process your personal data when necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in the following:
• tailoring our website and communications for you. We collect information about your engagement with us online (such as pages that you have visited on our websites or apps) and combine that with aggregated insights we have about our member base, to build a fuller understanding of your individual preferences
• carrying out profiling to tailor our marketing information which is most relevant and appropriate to you
• monitoring, improving and protecting our products, content and services
• checking the credit or debit card details you provide (to process your payments and prevent fraudulent transactions)
• sending you some types of direct marketing, including by email and post
• responding to your comments or complaints
• undertaking, or inviting you to take part in, market research
• querying whether you have had an issue completing an online form
• managing legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative matters
• notifying you about changes to our service