Images are basically the background of the animation that you are creating. They are uploaded or selected through the Animatrix admin area.
Themes are the colors and gradients used for the tooltips, lines and dots and are changed through the shortcode.
Tooltips are cards that appear when a dot is loaded or when you hover over them. You can adjust their settings with the shortcode. Tooltips show the description of the dot or an image (like the blueprint). You can change the design of a tooltip(card/point), for example you can choose to hide it, you can choose to have it with rounded borders or flat, or have with larger size design, and also available are the images tooltips.
Also you can change the dots and pulses, for example you can choose larger dots, or change the color of the pulses, or have a continuous repeated infinite pulse (see above).
Play button can be used instead of the default scroll down animation that starts the entire process. Also by default a Replay Control button appears when the animation is over. Speed of the line and dots animation can be adjusted via the shortcode as well.
The best part is how easy is to do all this in the WordPress backend through the WYSIWYG editor right inside your admin area.
All other features:
- Animated Images – dots and lines are loaded according to the order set in the admin area
- CSS3 and jQuery animation of lines, dots and pulses
- Information box – on the right top side of the image, information box that can be minimized, or hidden if not needed
- Setting degrees and width of lines is easy through the admin area
- Order of dots – all dots are loaded according to the order option of the dot
- Tooltip/Card – a tooltip with text or image is available when you hover over dot or after dot is loaded
- Icon – Font Awesome icon that can be set to show up in the tooltip
- Dot name – the dot title is set in the admin area and can have a link
- 18 color themes – the color themes load the tooltip (popover) when you place your mouse over a dot
- Themes also color the lines, dots and the shadow animation of the lines
- 100% responsive image, dots and lines, and animation is not affected!
- Speed of the animation can be set with the shortcode
- Play button is available when you want the animation to start with a play button instead of the default scroll down even
- Replay control button to repeat the animation
- Advanced options are available for fixed width of the image, tooltip design, or pulse and dot options
- 5 different designs for tooltips including an image tooltip
- WYSIWYG dots and lines editor in the admin area
- Shortcodes Generator to help you create the shortcodes you need
- 6 demo image containers available on plugin activation
You Like It?
GET IT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!